Creativity in a Comfortable Working Environment!
In order to develop games for publishers, each project team is comprised of game designers, programmers, and artists.
Outline of Game Development Operations
- Development of video game software for Nintendo DS, Wii, PSP, Xbox 360, iPhone and more.
- Compose and submit original game design documentation and layout propositions.
- Software localizations for North America, Europe, Japan and Korea.
Abilities and Features of the Game Development Department
- Original character, theme, etc. development and implementation, with consideration for marketing, that satisfy publisher/client demands.
- Unified production and development departments, making character, UI, environment, CGI, scenario and programming progress smooth and efficient, from start to finish.
- Open exchange of ideas and opinions among veteran and rookie staff members allows for the creation of high-quality products.
Game Development Strategy
- Employing an unbiased development philosophy covering a wide array of genres, and flexible planning skills, enabling continued development of titles for multiple publishers concurrently.
- This business is built on account of the development and production staff`s ability to make creativity take form.
- Keeping up with the trends by making use of input and information garnered from younger staff members, all while considering the diverse preferences of users across the world.